1. Check we deliver to your area by using the postcode checker. If we don’t you can collect instead!
2. Click on the pizzas that you want to order and if you wish to customize your pizza click the customize button and click the items you want to add.
3. Click view basket – you can modify your order from here if you need to .
4. Fill in your delivery details.
5. Use the note box to add any notes – if your house is difficult to find please put instructions in here – so we can deliver your pizza in a timely manner! As the nights draw in it’s quite hard to read numbers on houses – so any hints are greatly appreciated! The quicker we can deliver your pizza the hotter it will be!
6. Choose your time slot and then go to pay – only the available time slots will show on the system. Please note that 8.45pm is the last time you can place an order for that evening.
7. You will receive a confirmation order – if you have clicked Collection this will give you details of where and how to collect.
8. If you have not received a confirmation order please check your spam box – occasionally confirmation emails to Hotmail accounts go AWOL so don’t panic – we have not yet lost an order but if you want to just double check then please contact us
9. Once we’ve lovingly made your pizza and it’s out for delivery we will send you another email to confirm it’s on its way!
If you are having trouble with your order or need to amend please email us here